2012年5月23日星期三

Life not see to be easy

Expressing feeling into blog and that is only thing I able to do now.
not feel well recently and I have no idea what happen to my mind
I hate negative feeling and it definitely destroyed my positive cell badly
I just hope to become back normal as usual, not greedy at all
I can't even take a breath
 all assignments come together and  mid term tests are soon
everyone have their own lower points period and definitely this time is mine 
I try and try to doing and get everything well, but ended up just lost my confident only
I need somebody talk to and share about my dirt life,
all my sisters, where your gone?
miss yours badly and pls 
I need to express my bitter life to yours.
I always dreamed about some different dream on bed times.
it's normal or unusual ?

it already half year gone in 2012, 
I have no done anything, just making all things mess and last.
should I stop my steps and look back what happen in past six months




  

2 条评论:

  1. Bro,i feels like to cry too~~~
    my life also drop into negetive ><!!
    haiz~~~

    回复删除
  2. Let Add Oil Together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    回复删除