2012年11月29日星期四

Life

Life is actually suffer or enjoy? it is depend on how do you think about it. 
minds can be sad in second also can be happy in moment. 
all is about control and decide for your feeling.
recently, healthy keep away from me, and I can feel it is serious.
just like can faint any where at any time, lack of energy to step foward and becoming negative. 
I hate all the negative feeling around me. 
I am comfuse about my routine right now. 
I need a long break seriously.
 final is coming and I has no ides how and should study. 
totally lost my direction and dissapointed of myself.
recently, I noticed lots of fat stupig peoples around me
I hate them and please stay aways from me.

I just want simple life
I just want healthy life
I just want positive around me
I just want my life to go smooth
I just want better future
it is all I did is wrong?
it is all I did is extra?
should I regret or what?
Dear God, Please Save My Life! Please Save My Life!

没有评论:

发表评论