2013年1月11日星期五

UPDATED

Well, I know it been so long not update my blog, sorry guy :D
I was so busy in previous days and I managed to take out some time to express some feeling
 into this warm place.

12/12/2012
as usual what people said, 12.12.12 is fanstantic day and it come once in century. today, attended class as usual and finished class as usual. one of our classmates Mr Sunway was asked us go to sing k since everybody are finished assignment. at the ended,nobody wanted and  just four of us go to redbox. guess what, I was suprised when step into K-room, almost all of my classmates inside there and give me the very 1st birthday suprise, seriously during that moment my eyes almost to drop out tears and luckyly I managed to hold. haha :D
Thanks you everyone and I appreciated that you all always stay with me all the time. Im so lucky that having DMK family in my life :D

13/12/2012
people, wish me a fanstatic birthday because it is mine day, first of all, thanks my parent brought me to world, they growth up & educated me till today and Im officially 23th year old. (Im 18 year old actually ^_^) well, celebrate with my loves one and thanks for all the wishes from everywhere and I received it keep into mind. Let us work hard together to achieved our dreams :D

31/12/2012
it is countdown day for us and this year I just simply go steamboat with my dudes together and have some chit-chat and I likes that atmosphere that so warm and happy :D

1/1/2013
Happy New 2013 Year, everytime, I will recalled back what have I done in previous year. well, in year 2012 I did so many things over year and the precious memories is my 1st time sat airplene and go to taipei city. I love there so much and I wish to visit over there again. other the that. everything happend in 2012 it just so normal and nothing special at well. the most regret thing I wish to do is hope I able to take out some time to gather with family .  okie, whatever!!! Let us wish to get everything better in Lucky year 2013.

Exams Period & insomnia week
I enjoy college and study life, but I hate exams
I wish to graduate smoothly and done my 1st dream
I wish all of DMK2 members can graduate together.
I wish I wish.............
Let us work hard together.............      

没有评论:

发表评论