2013年6月17日星期一

Beautiful Day

















Well... sorry people for I have no time to update my blog for the very SHORT time :P 
finally, I'm here to continue part of my stories.
yesterday is a very beautiful day for me in my life
I get an opportunity to work with my goddess 
I talk to her, I walk with her
I deeply in love with her
I just can't control myself
I just too excited and you know
from the experience, I learn how to be a professional even I'm just a little 
I'm always thinking that one day what if  I can get a job that I like so much
eventually, I thought that was a dream 
but, I see it front of my eyes, that not only a dream but action
one of the artist management company agent ask me whether I interest to be an artist ?
I was shock in time yet keep myself calm and answered her with

Agent: hey, Kelvin, have u think to be an artist if there is opportunity for you?
Kelvin : oh my god, am I dreaming? (I talk to myself)
Kelvin: no lah, I never think about that and some more in Malaysia hard lah!!!
Agent: yup, you are right. but not everybody got it. if you interest just give me a date
Kelvin: thanks you. I will consider it lah.  

yesterday is not only beautiful day but is all about my dreams.
well, I'm losing my direction and I just think all is FUNNY right?? 

I just wish that God bless all of us get graduate smoothly.

God, Thanks You for everything :D 
  

没有评论:

发表评论