2013年12月25日星期三

FILLING THE TITLE

Omg, it seen like quite sometimes I didn't step here to blogger and I almost forgotten the user log in name as well as the password.

Time flying, until this moment I still do not have my clear direction to my future.whenever I think of this sure frustrated and starting feeling down all the day long. 
okay, let forget about the sad things :# 

let's me share something great in my life...... (^0^)

Happiness is always there when I able to gather with my lovely group of DMK2 members,we used to play fool things around and talks nonsense always, I in love with them all the time.

About few days back, we finally have our little gathered and at 1st we went to the newly laughed 3D art museum, we have our fun, fools and taken so many photo over there and after that, we go to gurney plaza for our next activity, initially we have decided to watch movies, but due to the magical lady easy changing mind in 3 seconds,we are in red box for the activity and yes just like when we used to be there before, I still remember when last time we finished our class, most of the place we gather is in red box, suddenly my mind appearing all these memories and how bad I wish we can still gather always, but, I know that is not going to happen always, anyways, I do appreciate every-time we gather together.


Finally, not forget to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! 

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER @MINEDMK2


没有评论:

发表评论