2012年8月29日星期三

Satisfactions


It been awhile didn't update my blog. 
well, final exams finished and starting holiday
I doubt whether did the correct decision
I getting confuse in my life, it just like what I did all goes wrong
currently keep facing rumour in working place 
wonder whether of my interpersonal skills weak or what
I don't even know what the fucking people wants
too much pressure about work, study and family
just afraid one day will collapse and never get up again
I keep staying my dream until today and wonder what I get?
I lose my direction to step into future
I even lose my confident to continue fight with environment
what else should I continue to fucking the life?
what is the points to me keep facing those fucking people?
I really need some new breaths and energy to fucking them
But, I know all came wrong because of reasons
Dad told me that must learn how to tolerate and be a moral human

没有评论:

发表评论