2013年7月18日星期四

Day with memories

what a beautiful day for me,
I just finished up the last presentation in my diploma life.
quite satisfy with what I had done,
it is the 1st time that I wont get nervous with confident.
I will do better , if there are still opportunities for me in future :D
another happiness, few of us planing to give three of the birthday king and queen
super super surprise after the presentation ended
we(organised group) asked Mr. OP to note three of them and ask them out for criticize
well, we can see that three of them go out with very down and nervous feeling
after that, I purposely go to off the light (seem like lot of people stalk me with unfriendly eyes)
well, there is where we come in and serve them with birthday cake.
we sing, sang birthday songs together with them.
the great memory again fitted into my memories



all of us are going to dismiss and separate in few week time later
I'm going to miss every single one of you ^_^
we grow up and have fun together
thanks for making my life more perfect and memorable in these years
I hope that even future yea :D
well , all the best everybody :D





1 条评论: