2013年8月10日星期六

Bless

It been awhile that losing from here, well! it seem like less than one week to the final exams.
this is the last time sit for final and to be honest, I really afraid and can't afford to failed at all
this time no matter how, kill also must beat a road to pass all the subjects.
once we all finished all the papers, it mean is time for us to be apart
seriously, I'm really reluctant to leave this DMK2 big family
but, we have to face the fact, and I blessing all of you do better in future.
whenever, wherever you need me for any help just give me a call, 
because I'm always be there 24/7 for every single one of you

Blessing yea,
promise me that all of you must take k of yourself no matter how far we be apart
I will really miss every single one of you.
I miss everything that we go through all together in these years.
I'm really thankful all the time that I have all of yous in my side
I know that all of us will never be apart , right?

well, all the brothers and sisters !! all the best in final and see yea.





没有评论:

发表评论